Saturday, October 17, 2009

EPIC Skype concert!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !


First off, I would like to apologize for not posting this concert on myspace or other places. Although, I'm afraid that if any more people were added to the skype conference call conference, we would have had some serious bandwidth problems. So it only consisted of the members of our band.

Thanks Zane for chiming in on the flute. Rivkah, thanks for rising out of bed early. Cole and Joel, you guys were there too. James way to figure out the conference call setting. Matt, thanks for turning 21. J. Elliot, I think I heard your voice but I may have been hallucinating.

We opened and closed with be the rain. It was a great set.

Keep your ears peeled for the new album. It's coming in the near future to a computer near you.

Also, if you happen to be at CMJ this year, look out for Matthew Bachmann to get some exclusive Dogs promo material.

Dogs out

-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment